You've got your list of photographers who are perfect for you but what now? Well, the goal is to meet with them! If your shortlist is now looking a little long it might be a good time to knock a few more off else you may spend the next month just meeting photographers.
Once we’re done here you’ll be one step closer to having your wedding photographer picked. So get on their contact pages and get typing!
What you'll need to tell them
- You and your partner’s names
- The date for your wedding
- The venue you’ve picked
- What you like about them or their work
- What you’re looking for in the photographs
- What your budget is
- That you’d like to meet with them and where
- When you’re normally free
- How they can contact you
And that’s it. Now you just need to wait and see if the photographers you picked have your wedding date free.
Next up, we'll discuss what to talk about when you meet your photographers but for now just sit back and relax.